Notes to guests
Pet friendly – one well-behaved dog welcome.
All utilities, crisp bed linens and fluffy towels included.
Welcome hamper of quality Yorkshire goodies on arrival.
N.B. The two single beds in the bedroom cannot be pushed together, they must remain separate.
Access Statement Little Gem
The Cottage, on three floors, is situated in a secluded square near the top of Flowergate, and the property is accessed through a gated alleyway to the left of Bridgfords Estate agents. Flowergate is two-way, with parking on one side for a maximum of 1 hour, subject to conditions and the use of discs, obtainable locally. Nearby on-street, scratch card parking is also available on a first come first served basis on the Khyber Pass, East Crescent and surrounding West Cliff streets.
• Emerging from the alleyway, turn left across the square and left again so effectively you are in a U shape with the alley. Stone flags lead to the front door.
• The first alleyway is 88cm wide but is 80cm at the gate entrance. The 2nd alley leading to the front door is 1m wide being 59cm at its narrow point.
• 1 old worn step leads up to the front door, followed by a porch leading directly into the kitchenette, mini diner and living room. The doorstep is 13cm and the door is 74cm wide. The door knob height is at 1m with the mortise lock being at 96cm.
• The porch has no inner door and measures 90cm wide x 83cm.
INSIDE THE PROPERTY
• The property consists of three rooms each on three separate floors. Toilets are on the first and second floor. There is a small seating area on the second floor and a bedroom with two single beds on the third floor.
GROUND FLOOR KITCHENETTE/LIVING ROOM/DINER
• The kitchenette together with appliances is brand new which is on the right, with a sofa straight in front and a mini diner tucked under the first floor stairs.
• Kitchen units are at 90cm high with a sink under the window next to the front door and the oven is to the left. This floor space is 3.4m long by 2m excluding the depth of units and the stair bottom.
FIRST FLOOR SEATING AREA AND SEPARATE BATHROOM
• This floor is accessed by 13 steps with a turn in the middle and there is a door at the top. Each step is 20cm high and 79cm wide and the door at the top is 72.5cm wide, head height is restricted at 1.8cm.
• The cloakroom is 60.5 wide.
• The toilet and bath shower are in a room to the right. The door is 72.5cm wide and the handle is 86cm high. The bathroom space measures 1.8 x 1.6. The shower screen 70cm wide. The toilet seat is 40cm high and the bath side is 75.5cm high with the bath being 1250cm long.
BEDROOM (Top or third Floor)
• The steps leading to the top floor bedroom are narrow at 55cm wide and head height is restricted at 1.9m depending on your stride.
• The bedroom is on the top floor and is on the right and this measures 2.1m x 1.8m. The door is 59cm wide. There are two single beds.
• At the top of the stairs on the left, two steps 18cm deep, lead to the toilet and washbasin. The room is 2.1m x 79cm. The door is 59cm wide and toilet is 40cm high.