“The beach hut was a great find for us; homely clean, practical and very comfy.”
Attention to detail by the hosts was especially lovely. House had a cool layout and charm about it which we all commented on straight away. Everything needed plus more is provided such as all utilities, smart TVs, comfy beds, great bathrooms etc. The ground floor was really great with the kitchen, dinning room and living room all excellent places to be in and use.
It appeared to also cater really well for children of all ages, including a cot, PlayStation and back yard, although we only booked with adults. Contacted the hosts on our arrival and they were very responsive and friendly.
The property was also easy to find and conveniently near a small morrisons, with a large tesco also close by in Hornsea. Space for several cars in the road right outside ...and most importantly it was a nice walk to the beach!
Definitely will be coming back in the future I'm sure. Thank you.
10/10, five stars :)
Hi Francis, thank you so much for taking the time to review us. It really means a lot.
We are so glad you had a lovely time and we’re so pleased you’d like to come back too.
All the best, Simon & Lisa. Property Owner
- Over three floors
- Five bedrooms: First floor comprises of 1 x king-size with TV, 1 x double with daybed, TV and games station, 1 x twin
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin, heated towel rail and WC
- Second floor comprises of 1 x queen-size with TV, 1 x double with TV, both with access to Jack-and-Jill shower room with walk-in shower, basin, heated towel rail and WC
- Dining room
- Sitting room
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher
- 5 x TV, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair, travel cot, baby bath and stairgate available
- Ample roadside parking
- Enclosed front garden, enclosed rear garden with patio and furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 0.1 miles, pub 0.6 miles, Hornsea Mere 1.5 miles, beach 1 mile
- Note: There is a step into the home
- Note: Check-in from 4pm, check-out by 10am
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £400.
View on map
About the location
Bridlington 15 miles.
The pretty seaside town of Hornsea lies on the East Coast, 15 miles south of Bridlington. This old Victorian resort has long, wide, safe sandy beaches and an attractive promenade with well-kept gardens, ideal for families. The bustling town centre has an old-fashioned feel with a good variety of small shops, pubs and cafes, whilst nearby Hornsea Mere is the largest natural lake in Yorkshire and offers sailing, fishing and boat trips. Hornsea Freeport is popular for shopping, whilst Bempton Cliffs RSPB reserve can be reached in just over half an hour's drive, offering one of the largest mainland puffin populations in Britain. Hornsea is near to Wassand Hall and walled gardens and provides a good base for touring the Yorkshire Wolds, the North York Moors and the East Riding coastal resorts. The historic city of York, Beverley with it's famous gothic minster and The Deep at Hull are within an easy drive.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute