Wi-Fi: Free Wi-Fi included.
Utilities: All utilities, bed linens and hand/bath/tea towels are included.
Parking: Private parking for two vehicles.
Pet-friendly: one well-behaved dog welcome at a cost of £30 per stay
Note – this property is suitable for people with limited mobility as it’s on one level however please be aware that there are 4 steps up to it.
Access Statement - Lobster Lodge
• The lodge, is situated in a set-back position, on the left hand side as you proceed through the gates and is part of a new development purely comprising modern detached lodge accommodation. Lobster Lodge has its own parking for two good size vehicles, one behind the other.
• The property is accessed via four steps and a metal gate onto a substantial UPVC decking arrangement with toughened glass surrounds. The first step is 28cm high and a further three steps at 18cm each. The gate sliding bolt is 85cm high and the opening is 90cm wide.
• There are two patio areas on the decking the first being immediately at the top of the steps and in front of the front door to the property measuring 3.8m by 7.35m. The second patio is accessed along decking to the left of the front door, the access width is 1m 8cm and is 1m 3cm at its narrowest point. The front patio measures 3.5m by 7m 35cm.
• The front door is 78cm wide, the lock is 90cm high and the door handle is at 99cm, the door has a yale type key with a modern barrel lock.
INSIDE THE PROPERTY
• Inside the door there is a sitting/dining/kitchenette with a balustrade on the left separating the seating area from the entry zone. The entry zone is 1m 36cm wide, with a utility room on the right. Three bedrooms, one bath room and one en-suite are accessed down a hallway to the right.
• The sitting/diner/kitchenette are all open plan with a breakfast bar between them at a height of 72cm and the kitchen units at 90cm. The whole area including the unit depth measures 5m 22cm by 5m 75cm.
• There are two sets of double doors opening onto the front patio and both measure 1m 40cm wide with the handle height at 1m and the lock at 90cm.
HALLWAY BATHROOM AND TOILET
• On entering via the door of the inner hallway, off the open living space, the bathroom is immediately to the left. The hallway door is 64cm wide and the handle is at 90cm with the hallway width at 79cm at its narrowest, and the length being 3m 90cm. The bath is 56cm high and 562cm long, the toilet is 40cm high with the sink at 85cm and the reach to the tap is 1m 20cm. The door handle is 90cm and the lock is 86cm high.
BEDROOM (One double bed with en-suite shower, toilet and sink)
• The bedroom measures 2m 80cm by 3m 49cm and incorporates a double bed, the doorway measures 66cm wide, with the bed being at 64cm high. The en-suite room has a shower and a toilet, the shower opening is 36cm wide with the shower room 64cm x 87cm. The en-suite space totals 1m 16 cm x 1m 15cm, the toilet height is 30cm, the en-suite doorway is 64cm wide and the handle is 1m high.
• There are three beds : 2 “sunken bunks” and one single bed. Total space including the sunken bunks is 3m x 2m. The single bed is 64cm high, the door way is 64cm wide and the handle is 1m high.
• The third bedroom is a double bedroom measuring 2m 88cm by 2m 60cm. There is a small cloakroom, the bedroom door is 66cm wide and the handle is 90cm high.