Notes to guests
Friday arrival during peak season, flexible arrival dates at other times.
Well-behaved pets welcome.
Welcome pack of quality Yorkshire goodies on arrival.
Free Wi-Fi included
Pay & Parking scratch cards provided for 24/7 on-street parking near the property; there is also a Display & Pay car park 250 yards away.
All utilities, quality bed linens and towels are provided.
Cot and high chair available.
Access Statement Church View
The apartment is situated near the top of Hudson street, close to the Europa guest house and is below the East elevation of St Hildas Church. The opposite side of the street is called Abbey Terrace. The street is two-way, with parking each side for a maximum of 3 hours, subject to conditions and the use of discs, obtainable locally. Nearby on-street, scratch card parking is also available on a first come first served basis on the Khyber Pass, East Crescent and surrounding West Cliff streets.
• There is a stone area under the front window across the front of the property.
FRONT DOOR (communal):
• 5 steps lead up to the house and single communal front door. These are 1.4m wide x 17cm deep
• There is one last step 15 cm high leading to the door porch area.
• The door is 86 cm wide and this opens inwards to the porch measuring 97cm x 1.3m and the floor is bristle matting.
• The door has a Yale type lock and the height of the door knob is 82cm with the lock at 1.3m from the bottom of the door.
GROUND FLOOR HALL (communal):
• From the porch there is a second door (2/3rds Glass) leading into the hall and the hall is carpeted. The second door is always open and has a knob and a lock but these are not in use. The knob is 82cm from the floor.
• The hall is 1.8m wide and after 5 metres the apartment entrance is via the first door on the right.
INSIDE THE APARTMENT
• Inside the door there is a 3.3m long hall to the left leading into the kitchenette, shower and toilet and the 3.4m long hall to the right leads to the bedroom and the lounge. These halls are 83cm and 1.3m wide respectively.
• There is one bedroom, a shower room and toilet all located on the ground floor although the latter is accessed through the kitchenette with 2 steps and this is in the rear elevation of the building. The shower room has a lock on the inside of the door and the toilet is in the same room.
• From the front door of the flat, the kitchenette is accessed through a door along the hall to the left with two steps being immediately 75cm beyond the door and the door being 71cm wide. Each step being 7cm deep. The long galley space varies from 2.2m wide down to 80cm at its narrowest point, with fridge and freezer being integral to the units on the right between the sink unit. The sink unit and work surfaces are 91 and 92 cm high.
• The oven is along the bottom end of the kitchen space with the washer being integral and to the right.
THE SHOWER ROOM AND TOILET:
• As stated above these are in the same room and access is obtained via the kitchenette down two steps (each step being 7cm). The door to the shower, toilet area is 75cm wide.
• The floor area excluding the shower is covered with a decorative vinyl with the shower being contained in a glass screened area. The total area of the room is 3.2 m x 2.1m.
• Access to the shower area is narrower than normal at 57cm and the base is solid ceramic with a total shower area of 1.3m x 80cm.
BEDROOM The only bedroom is to the rear elevation of the apartment
• Again as stated above, from the flat entrance take the hall to the right and the bedroom is through the door to the left.
• The dimensions of the room are 3.7m x 4m and the door is 74cm wide opening inwards with the lever being 1m from the floor.
• The floor is carpeted in a contemporary grey buff.
• The bed is unusually high at 80cm.
• The room has a standalone wardrobe with double doors with height of 6’6”.
LOUNGE – to the front elevation of the property
• After entering the apartment the lounge is accessed along the same hall as the bedroom but is on the right of that. The door width is 83cm and the lever is 1m from the ground.
• The total space for this area is 4.5m x 4.7m excluding the bay widow space which is around 2.1m wide. There is a large corner sofa arrangement which is 50cm high.