What We Do
We specialise in Four and Five Star Gold Yorkshire Holiday Cottages and have many of the loveliest properties on this glorious part of England’s coast and neighbouring villages.
In fact, we’ve won regional, national and international awards, including being named ‘Luxury Accommodation Specialist of the Year’ from the Luxury Travel Guide Global Awards for our Yorkshire holiday cottages.
It’s an extensive portfolio, sleeping from 2 up to 24 people, from quaint former fisherman’s cottages and barn conversions, to stylish penthouse apartments and Georgian townhouses.
We understand that your holidays are very important – whether it be a romantic cottage break for two or a getaway with the family and friends, it’s a chance to unwind and sit back and enjoy life. You work hard for these breaks – all the more reason that they are the best they can be – that’s where we come in!
From quaint former fishermen’s cottages by the sea and picturesque properties with hot tubs, to barn conversions with swimming pools and elegant period townhouses.
Our seaside holiday cottages are located along Yorkshire’s glorious coast, from Runswick Bay down to Bridlington, incorporating the popular seaside locations of Sandsend, Whitby, Robin Hood’s Bay, Scarborough and Filey, as well as neighbouring villages such as Egton and Grosmont.
With unrivalled customer service including a 24/7 guest line so we’re available should you need us, plus our free concierge service providing local knowledge and expertise to help with advice and recommendations, it makes your holiday even better!
We are continually adding more wonderful holiday cottages so do keep visiting us for the latest updates – why not e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll keep you posted with our monthly special deals!
We hope to welcome you to the glorious Yorkshire coast very soon!
Our Impact Mission
As part of the Sykes Holiday Cottages Family, Yorkshire Coastal Cottages is committed to creating lasting holiday memories with a positive social and environmental impact.
Our impact on people and the planet is as important to us as shareholder profit.
As part of our Impact mission, we aim to:
- Reduce our carbon emissions by at least 50% by 2030… and reach Net Zero as soon as possible before 2050.
- Work with at least 20 biodiversity projects in FY23 across the regions we operate in through volunteering and sponsorship of initiatives.
- Become a single use plastic free business and achieve Surfers Against Sewage Plastic Free Business accreditation by the end of 2024.
- Inspire and enable 100% of our team to volunteer every year, supporting charities, community projects and social enterprises.
- Enable 100 disadvantaged families to go on holiday in FY23 and work to increase this number every year.
- Positively impact at least 10 community and charity initiatives every year, strengthening existing relationships while building new ones.